Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 3.0.0b2 installing on J! 3.1b4

More
11 years 6 days ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by bgies
Hi,

Sorry can't post the Kunena info, because it's not installing.

I'm getting on error on window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('scrolling', 'no');, about the 10th line below, because the .asset is null, so the install is hanging.

It's in option=com_kunena&view=cpanel

Any quick workaround I can do to get the install working?

Code:
var kunenaRequest = new Request.JSON({ url: '/administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=install&task=run', format: 'json', timeout: '180000', // 3 minutes noCache: true, secure: false, onRequest: function() { if (window.parent.SqueezeBox) { window.parent.SqueezeBox.closeBtn.setStyle('display','none'); window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('scrolling', 'no'); } kunenaProgress.setStyle('width', '1%'); }, onSuccess: function(responseJSON, responseText) { if (responseJSON.status) { kunenaProgress.setStyle('width', responseJSON.status); } if (responseJSON.log) { window.kunenaAddItems(responseJSON.log); } if (responseJSON.success) { kunenaDescription.set('html', responseJSON.current); if (responseJSON.status != '100%') { window.kunenainstall(); return; } else { kunenaInstall.getElement('h2').set('text', 'Kunena has been successfully installed!') kunenaProgress.getParent().removeClass('active'); } } else { if (window.parent.SqueezeBox) { window.parent.SqueezeBox.resize({y: 500}, true); window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('height', 500).set('scrolling', 'auto'); } kunenaInstall.set('html', '<h2>Kunena Installation Failed!</h2><div>Sorry, installation failed with following error:</div><div style="border:3px solid red;margin: 10px 10px 10px 0px;padding:10px;">' + responseJSON.html + '</div>'); } $$('.kunena-close').removeProperty('disabled'); }, onError: function(responseText) { if (window.parent.SqueezeBox) { window.parent.SqueezeBox.resize({y: 500}, true); window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('height', 500).set('scrolling', 'auto'); } kunenaInstall.set('html', '<h2>Kunena Installation Failed!</h2><div>Sorry, installation failed with following error:</div><div style="border:3px solid red;margin: 10px 10px 10px 0px;padding:10px;">' + responseText + '</div>'); $$('.kunena-close').removeProperty('disabled'); }, onFailure: function() { kunenaDescription.set('text', 'Sorry, installation failed on network error!'); $$('.kunena-close').removeProperty('disabled'); } });
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #2 by coder4life
Did it run before with no problems, can you try this on beta 3 as well. I believe we are using Bootstrap implementation in Joomla 3 and not squeeze box, so this has me a bit confused at the moment. Will investigate.

More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #3 by bgies
Hi... sorry to be so long replying. I'm staying in China right now, and using a VPN to get to most things, but occassionally I get an IP address that has been blocked, so I need to disconnect and connect again ;). Always fun ;).

This site is one that I first installed as J2.5.?? and installed Kunena on. Since upgrading to J3.0.x I haven't been able to do anything with Kunena.

I didn't find a Kunena 3 Beta 3 so I'm assuming you meant J 3.1 Beta 3? I don't have a site running that, but I can set one up if that's what you meant.

I did track down the exact file the code is in, although I assume you already know it ;). The file is package com_kunena_v3.0.0-BETA2 and file install/tmpl/default.php and line number is 147.

There are 3 other references to SqueezeBox in that file (total of 4).

Let me know if I can do anything to help (or test).

Brad.
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by bgies.

More
11 years 2 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #4 by rolandd
Let me jump in here with the exact same issue.

System specs are Joomla 3.1 beta 4 and Kunena 3.0 beta 2. The installation hangs as shown on the screenshot and Firebug gives me the following error:

TypeError: window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset is undefined
http://.../media/jui/js/jquery.min.js/eval/seq/1
Line 18

If there is anything I can do to help solve this let me know.

Edit: I have Kunena now installed by doing the following.

In the file install\tmpl\default.php I commented out the line
Code:
//window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('scrolling', 'no');
as it seems that SqueezeBox doesn't have an asset method.

After that I installed the package, this doesn't bring up the usual popup for the installation.

Finally I navigated to administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena and this started the installation and finished as expected. All seems to be working fine :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 days ago by rolandd.

More
11 years 2 days ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

I have tried under Joomla! 3.1 beta, i don't encounter this issue.

Are-you using default Joomla! backend template ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 2 days ago #6 by Matias
I've fixed this issue few days ago by separating J!2.5 installer layout from J!3.0. So stay tuned..

More
11 years 2 days ago #7 by rolandd
Good news Matias :)

As for me, I am using the default backend template.

More
11 years 1 day ago #8 by bgies
Yes... great... I also was able to install it by commenting out the window.parent.SqueezeBox.asset.set('scrolling', 'no'); line.

Everything else seems to work so far. Have a lot more testing to do though :).

More
10 years 11 months ago #9 by Matias
Should be fixed in the new beta..?

More
10 years 11 months ago #10 by sozzled
Let's start a new topic for K 3.0.0b3 if the issue has not been resolved.

This topic can be closed for K 3.0.0b2

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds