Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 3.0.0b1: PHP directive error

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Gorm
I do not know if the error has got anything to do with Kunena. The error occurred twice. First time when storing a Category under a new Parent. Second when removing a topic on the front page.

Should have added that I havn't noticed this error before.

Gorm
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gorm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This issue seems to happens only if you use Php 5.4, i think it's your case. Can-you put here your Kunena report configuration settings ?

Can-you please enable debug mode in Joomla! and Kunena configuration panel to see a more detailled error ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by xillibit.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Matias
The bug is not related to Kunena in any way, so no configuration report is needed.

You have PHP 5.4 installed and something in your site is triggering this error (likely trying to set PHP directive that's not there anymore).

The error is already as detailed as it gets. The error is not happening on any file but most likely inside eval(). That could mean that the site has been hacked or you just have badly written extension (plugin?) installed into there. It could be almost anything.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Gorm
Replied by Gorm on topic K 3.0.0b1: PHP directive error
I will follow it and trace the error.

Gorm
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gorm.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds