Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 3.0.0 B1 Translating Kunena menu (question)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Greg59
Hi Guys,

Sorry if my topic isn't at the right place.

I've just installed the 3.0 beta version and the 2.0 language file to save time.
Translation is nearly OK, except for the menu items (Index, My Topics, Recent Topics, ...).
I look for them in the different .ini files, without success.

I was wondering if it was maybe hardcoded :P .

Thanks.

NB : Sorry for my english, as I'm french (and everybody knows that french people aren't that good in english :silly: ).
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Greg59.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
No. This topic is not posted in the correct place.

This is a frequently-asked question. See How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)?

The menu for K 3.0 is managed in the same way as the menu for K 2.0. It is a Joomla menu.

You did not read the rules about what to post in this category. You did not post your configuration report. We are not going to continually remind people who use this category to include their configuration report.

At the moment, K 3.0.0 B1 is only available in the English language. Most of the K 2.0 language strings for non-English languages should work but there will be a few differences.

Our main objective here is to get K 3.0 working for English and allow the translators time to address what needs to be done for non-English languages later.