- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
- Silencer2010
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #234987
by Silencer2010
Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4 was created by Silencer2010
In Kunena 6, it was not a problem to disable the Kunena Profiles within the plugins, as we do not require them. In the current version of Kunena 7, however, this is no longer possible. If we disable the Kunena Profiles in the plugin, members are unable to create new topics; the error "0 Call to undefined method Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileName()" appears. This was not an issue in Kunena 6. Is there a way to disable the profiles in Kunena 7 ??
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 months 2 weeks ago #234988
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
Hello,
We are not aware of this issue, i will look later to find a fix it. I'll get back to you once I've found a fix
We are not aware of this issue, i will look later to find a fix it. I'll get back to you once I've found a fix
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Silencer2010
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
4 months 2 weeks ago #234989
by Silencer2010
Replied by Silencer2010 on topic Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
Ok. Thank you. I already thought that this could be a bug perhaps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 months 2 weeks ago #234992
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
Hello,
I have made a fix for it yerstayday : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/57...4a6b7dba428c8d3f2354 , it will be in the 7.0.6 version
I have made a fix for it yerstayday : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/57...4a6b7dba428c8d3f2354 , it will be in the 7.0.6 version
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #234993
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
Tested on 2 sites, seems to work well.
update
Sorry, I was too quick to say that it works well.
If I set it to yes again in the Kunena - Kunena Integration plugin, the forum stops working; it shows
Fatal Error was detected!
The error was detected in the Kunena - Kunena Plugin.
Fatal Error: Declaration of Kunena\Forum\Plugin\Kunena\Kunena\Helper\KunenaProfileKunena::getProfileName(Kunena\Forum\Libraries\User\KunenaUser $user, string $visitorname = '', bool $escape = true): string must be compatible with Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileName(Kunena\Forum\Libraries\User\KunenaUser $user, $visitorname = '', $escape = true): string in plugins/kunena/kunena/src/Helper/KunenaProfileKunena.php on line 189
Please contact the site owner.
update
Sorry, I was too quick to say that it works well.
If I set it to yes again in the Kunena - Kunena Integration plugin, the forum stops working; it shows
Fatal Error was detected!
The error was detected in the Kunena - Kunena Plugin.
Fatal Error: Declaration of Kunena\Forum\Plugin\Kunena\Kunena\Helper\KunenaProfileKunena::getProfileName(Kunena\Forum\Libraries\User\KunenaUser $user, string $visitorname = '', bool $escape = true): string must be compatible with Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileName(Kunena\Forum\Libraries\User\KunenaUser $user, $visitorname = '', $escape = true): string in plugins/kunena/kunena/src/Helper/KunenaProfileKunena.php on line 189
Please contact the site owner.
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 months 2 weeks ago #234994
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Users can not post new topic in 7.0.4
Hello,
I have made a new fix for it : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/5f...56bfda122821f374ad0e
I have made a new fix for it : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/5f...56bfda122821f374ad0e
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds