- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Unable to write new or edit messages
I have a strange problem. I cant edit or write new messages anymore, i have a blank block. I only can answer with quick response.
Any idea ?
Kunena 6.3.1
Joomla 5.1.1
PHP 8.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1022
- Thank you received: 165
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
If it no longer works now, it means that it worked before.I have a strange problem. I cant edit or write new messages anymore, i have a blank block. I only can answer with quick response
What has been changed on your website? Something must have happened, was something installed or updated?
Based on your information, I can only guess. Install the Kunena language pack and if that doesn't help, disable the extensions you installed last time to find the cause.
If you have any further questions, please create a Configuration Report .
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have installed the last language pack and now it is OK.
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.