- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
- WebdesignerInWillich
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228647
by WebdesignerInWillich
Rendering Error in layout Category/Index was created by WebdesignerInWillich
Hello, I took the forum with me after an update from Joomla 3.10 to J 4.3 and installed the latest Kunena version (6.1.2). After the massive error message at Aurelia template I bought a new template - kgrid 6.0.6 and get this error message here too. How can I solve this problem? Thanks very much Birger
Rendering Error in layout Category/Index: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileURL(): Argument #2 ($task) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/libraries/kunena/src/User//var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/nts_kgrid/layouts/category/index/ on line 202
Layout was rendered in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/nts_kgrid/pages/category/list/ on line 27
Rendering Error in layout Category/Index: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileURL(): Argument #2 ($task) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/libraries/kunena/src/User//var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/nts_kgrid/layouts/category/index/ on line 202
Layout was rendered in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/nts_kgrid/pages/category/list/ on line 27
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by WebdesignerInWillich.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228651
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
Hello,
Which issue did-you have with Aurelia template ? The issue that you have with kgrid seems related to the itself
Which issue did-you have with Aurelia template ? The issue that you have with kgrid seems related to the itself
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebdesignerInWillich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebdesignerInWillich
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #228652
by WebdesignerInWillich
Replied by WebdesignerInWillich on topic Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
Rendering Error in layout Category/Index: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Integration\KunenaProfile::getProfileURL(): Argument #2 ($task) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/libraries/kunena/src/User/
Layout was rendered in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/pages/category/list/
Layout was rendered in /var/www/webxxx/html/wsb/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/pages/category/list/
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by WebdesignerInWillich.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228654
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
Did-you have enabled some integration plugins for Kunena ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebdesignerInWillich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebdesignerInWillich
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 2 months ago #228655
by WebdesignerInWillich
Replied by WebdesignerInWillich on topic Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
Many thanks for your response.
Yes, I have. I don't usually ask questions either, but I can't get any further here.
Yes, I have. I don't usually ask questions either, but I can't get any further here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #228656
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Rendering Error in layout Category/Index
Which ones do-you have enabled ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebdesignerInWillich
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds