Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question No logs being created

More
3 years 3 months ago #228429 by Petley
No logs being created was created by Petley
Hello
Me again sorry.
I just thought I would check the logs , the only items being displayed since our migration is one Secure Post Created which I presume is a test private message I did.
Otherwise no actions are being recorded?
Thanks
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228430 by Petley
Replied by Petley on topic No logs being created
Really sorry for posting , but I just found the problem

The problem we had is that we had a number of settings prior to migration for Kunena. Once migrated and then to K6, all these settings were back to default.
So I enabled logging again and its back

Sorry! :-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228449 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic No logs being created
Hello,

I had noticed the issue on couple of site migrated from Joomla ! 3.x to Joomla ! 4.x, i haven’t looked for a fix for it. I will add it to your bug list

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds