- Posts: 150
- Thank you received: 7
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
3 years 3 months ago #228411
by Petley
Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value was created by Petley
Hello
I know this was mentioned here with a fix www.kunena.org/forum/k6-0-support-archiv...fault-value?start=20
But I have just migrated with all up to date components and the same issue happened , which I fixed by going into the database as discussed.
But did I do anything wrong with the migration?
Is it likely to be a problem again?
Thanks
I know this was mentioned here with a fix www.kunena.org/forum/k6-0-support-archiv...fault-value?start=20
But I have just migrated with all up to date components and the same issue happened , which I fixed by going into the database as discussed.
But did I do anything wrong with the migration?
Is it likely to be a problem again?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228414
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
Hello,
The fix has been lost somewhere because i don't see it in the version K6.0.x or K6.1.x
The fix has been lost somewhere because i don't see it in the version K6.0.x or K6.1.x
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #228431
by Aliyaa
Replied by Aliyaa on topic Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
Hi guys
It seems like you followed the recommended fix mentioned in the link provided, but still encountered the same issue after migrating with up-to-date components. Going into the database to resolve the problem was a reasonable solution
It seems like you followed the recommended fix mentioned in the link provided, but still encountered the same issue after migrating with up-to-date components. Going into the database to resolve the problem was a reasonable solution
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Aliyaa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #228443
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
Hello,
If i will made a fix for it, it will available in the Kunena 6.1.2 not in actual version
If i will made a fix for it, it will available in the Kunena 6.1.2 not in actual version
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by xillibit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228451
by Petley
Replied by Petley on topic Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
Hello again
Regarding this www.kunena.org/forum/k6-1-0-support-arch...in-field-list#228448
The problem is I got this - Exception throw at line 442 in file .....\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliStatement.php with message Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
but I had already applied the fix in this thread , so it must be something else?
Regarding this www.kunena.org/forum/k6-1-0-support-arch...in-field-list#228448
The problem is I got this - Exception throw at line 442 in file .....\libraries\vendor\joomla\database\src\Mysqli\MysqliStatement.php with message Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
but I had already applied the fix in this thread , so it must be something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228476
by Petley
Replied by Petley on topic Field 'status_text' doesn't have a default value
Any news on this?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.672 seconds