Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Update notification not showing in joomla's dashboard

More
3 years 4 months ago #228275 by 9themestore
Hi,
I'm using Kunena version 6.0.11 but I don't see the notification to update to Kunena version 6.1.0 in Joomla dashboad. So how can I update to version 6.1.x from version of Kunena 6.0.11

Thank

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #228276 by xillibit
Hello,

I haven't yet activated the update from K6.0 to K6.1 i will do it later

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9themestore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #228279 by 9themestore
Thank you very much, I saw the message in the dashboard of joomla!

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds