- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 11
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question KunenaAvatarEasySocial not found
Have this problem make Kuena not work
An error has occurred.
0 Class "KunenaAvatarEasySocial" not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the report, i will give a check later in the evening
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
stackideas.com/apps/item/1-kunena
6.1.0-BETA3
2023-04-19
Joomla 4.3 and php 8.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have just made a fix for it : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/98...37421198b4f013af6869
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And then got this error:An error has occurred.
0 PlgSystemKunena::onExtensionBeforeInstall(): Argument #3 ($manifest) must be of type object, null given, called in /var/www/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 284
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.