Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Can't generate an RSS feed showing all posts

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #1 by btc
Currently working on a J4 version on XAMPP of an existing J3 website.

I'm trying to generate an RSS feed showing all recent posts

I assume the correct setting in Configuration is By Post. This generates a file named mode-posts, but this only contains Channel information and no items.

If I change to By Topic the generated file mode-topics does contain items - just the first post for each topic

If I change to By Recent Topics the generated file mode-replies just contains the most recent post for each topic.

But I want all recent posts, not just one per topic.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: jm3_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias  jm3_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field type  jm3_kunena_aliases have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field item  jm3_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title  jm3_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field sdescription  jm3_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description  jm3_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field hash  jm3_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field folder  jm3_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename  jm3_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field filename_real  jm3_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field caption  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field alias  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icon  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field accesstype  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field channels  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field description  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field headerdesc  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field class_sfx  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field iconset  jm3_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  jm3_kunena_configuration have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  jm3_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  jm3_kunena_logs have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field operation  jm3_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field name  jm3_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field email  jm3_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject  jm3_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  jm3_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field modified_reason  jm3_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field title  jm3_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field text  jm3_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field allowed  jm3_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field readtopics  jm3_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field code  jm3_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location  jm3_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field greylocation  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field subject  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_message  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field first_post_guest_name  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_message  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field last_post_guest_name  jm3_kunena_topics have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field status_text  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field view  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field signature  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field avatar  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field personalText  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field location  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field icq  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field yim  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field microsoft  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field telegram  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field vk  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field skype  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field twitter  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field facebook  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field google  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field myspace  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field linkedin  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field delicious  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field friendfeed  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field digg  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field instagram  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field qzone  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field weibo  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field wechat  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field apple  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field blogspot  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field flickr  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field bebo  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websitename  jm3_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field websiteurl  jm3_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field ip  jm3_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_private  jm3_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field reason_public  jm3_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field comments  jm3_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field params  jm3_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field version  jm3_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field versionname  jm3_kunena_version have wrong collation of type utf8_general_ci on field state  

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia_casspgc | author: PGC Webmaster | version: 1.0 | creationdate: September 2022

Kunena default template details : NTS Kay | author: Nice Theme Store Team | version: 6.0.7 | creationdate: 2022-12-24

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.11 | 2023-05-05 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.8.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.2-DEV

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.2

Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by btc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #2 by rich

If I change to By Topic the generated file mode-topics does contain items - just the first post for each topic

If I change to By Recent Topics the generated file mode-replies just contains the most recent post for each topic.

These two options should be fine.

I assume the correct setting in Configuration is By Post. This generates a file named mode-posts, but this only contains Channel information and no items.

Confirmed, it seems to be a bug. I will add it to our bug list.

More
11 months 1 week ago #3 by btc
Thanks Rich,

Looking forward to a fix.

More
11 months 1 week ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You can try with the lastest dev build of K6.1 available under donwload page in the bottom

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 months 1 week ago #5 by btc

Hello,

You can try with the lastest dev build of K6.1 available under donwload page in the bottom

Thanks,. I've installed that build but am still not getting any posts in the RSS file. However, what has changed is that the Kunena Latest module has started working - previously it hadn't been showing any posts and I was planning to get round to investigating that later.

More
11 months 6 days ago #6 by btc
After installing the latest RC I'm still in the same position as at the start: mode-posts doesn't find any items, the other two modes work fine. But I need the mode-posts feed to work too.

More
11 months 6 days ago #7 by xillibit
Hello,

I had made another fix yersterday, i have uploaded a new nightly build just now. So now it's fixed for me

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

More
11 months 6 days ago #8 by btc
Thanks, that's fixed it for me too.

More
11 months 6 days ago #9 by Leen
looks like this works for my test sites as well

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds