Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved An error occurred when deleting Kunena in Joomla 3.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #1 by lemur
Hi,

after several successful attempts on the local WAMP server to transfer my site from J3 to J 4, including the Kunena forum, I started transferring my site to J4 on the production server.
In contrast to successful training removals of incompatible extensions, a problem arose on the work site, when removing the Kunena.

After deleting all the objects, containing the word "Kunena" in the name, an error message appeared:
"0 Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file config.xml"
and several objects were not deleted. Then all of them, except one, were removed one by one. Only "Kunena forum component" has not been removed, as shown in the figure.

After clicking "delete" an error is returned
 0 Undefined constant "KPATH_ADMIN" 

I tried to cheat and reinstalled the pkg_kunena_v5 version.2.14_2022-12-14. First, I did  Report configuration settings, since there was no access to Tools after the first deletion.
Secondly, I hoped that after reinstalling Kunena, the removal would be successful. But no ((. History repeated itself.

It is important that after the described (incomplete) deletion, when checking for incompatible extensions, Kunena is not in the list. Despite this, I'm afraid to start transfer of Joomla and Kunena to version 4, because I'm afraid of messing up something when installing Kunena 6.

I ask for advice on what to do.

Thanks.    

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : purity_III | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: October 21th, 2022

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.14 | creationdate: 2022-12-14

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.14 | 2022-12-14 [ Tharsis ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.8.0+build.2023.02.27.16.27.04.78b0b77aa

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by lemur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
If Kunena is shown as incompatible, it is sufficient to deactivate it. Extensions -> Manage -> Manage -> (Search for the keyword Kunena).
But if it worked on the local server, why don't you transfer this installation to the live site?

More
1 year 1 week ago #3 by lemur
Thanks.
I updated the Kunena on the production server, ignoring the above messages.
As a result, the forum works well.
About the existing problems (for example, the dashboard shows the presence of 12 objects in the basket, but they are not visible, and the basket cannot be cleaned) I will write in other topics.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds