Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Date.php error message on site after installing Kunena on new site.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #1 by beanman1
Did a fresh install of Joomla4 and then started installing my extensions.  The below error didn't start showing up until I installed Kunena.  Might anyone have an idea on how to solve it?  I saw some posts related to this on GitHub from back when Kunena for Joomla4 was in testing, but didn't understand much of what was being discussed.

Strict Standards: date_default_timezone_get(): We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/0/d949907929/htdocs/Sites/matr/Joomla/libraries/src/Date/ on line 115

Line 115 of the :

$activeTZ = date_default_timezone_get();
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by beanman1. Reason: Added the info from date.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Which Php version are-you using ? In which page exactly you see this error message ? Can-you please enable debug mode into Joomla! configuration panel to have the stack trace and add it you reply ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3 by beanman1
Using PhP8.1

The error shows up on all frontend pages.

I enabled Debugging and navigated to the different pages, but I can't find the debug file.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by beanman1.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
Check if in your php.ini or in configuration for Php in your panel of hosting you can set the timezone like :

Code:
[Date] ; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions ; http://php.net/date.timezone date.timezone = America/New_York

Check here for the supported timezone : www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php=10.0pt

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
1 year 2 months ago #5 by beanman1
It should be America/Chicago though.

I set the time zone in Joomla and added the entry to my , but it seems to have made no difference.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6 by beanman1
Must have just taken a minute for the server to update. The error is gone.

Thank you for the assistance!

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds