Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Overriding notification emails image

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi. I would like to change the default notification emails image (/media/kunena/email/hero-wide.png).If I add a different image in that folder, and set subscription tab in kunena configuration to my image, it works. But every time I update Kunena, the default image return to be the chosen one for notification emails.

So, how can I do an overriding to set my image once and for all?

Thanks 
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ita4012.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2 by rich
If you replace the original image, it will always be overwritten during updates. Use your own name for the image and adjust the path in the configuration (tab Subscriptions).

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3 by ita4012

If you replace the original image, it will always be overwritten during updates. Use your own name for the image and adjust the path in the configuration (tab Subscriptions).

That is exactly what I have done. But after each kunena update the default kunena image is set, once again, as the chosen one.
Anyway, I will give another try.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ita4012.

More
1 year 2 months ago #4 by rich

That is exactly what I have done. But after each kunena update the default kunena image is set, once again, as the chosen one.
Anyway, I will give another try.

You didn't write that in your first post. You edited the post after I had replied.
There was a fix and I have tested it. This error no longer occurs from Kunena 6.0.7.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds