Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Installed but error with category and Jomsocial plugin

More
1 year 4 months ago #1 by davidpoole
Ok, so i am finally getting my head around Kunena. Great forum software, but i have come across an issue.

When i create a category, it works fine. After enabling the Jomsocial plugin and then create a new category, I get this error:An error has occurred.

0 Cannot set the query type to "update" as the query type is already set to "select". You should either call the `clear()` method to reset the type or create a new query object.

Can anyone tell me why this is and what I can do to fix or rectify this? I would prefer to have the jomsocial plugin enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2 by Gindi

More
1 year 4 months ago #3 by davidpoole
Great idea, but that doesnt work with the error. Error is still showing up. :(

More
1 year 4 months ago #4 by rich

More
1 year 4 months ago #5 by davidpoole
Sorry but don;t need to now as the fault was with theKunena - JomSocial Integration plugin. I disabled the Enable Access Control and the forum all works fine now.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds