Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Can't remove blue picture in notification email (Kunena 6.0.6)

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1 by SDK1198R
I can't get rid the blue picture in notification email in Kunena 6.0.6. I've changed the path in "Email Header Image" under "Compenents/Kunena Forum/Configuration/Subscriptions. Tried with empty path as well. I've tried by removing from /media/Kunena/email. The blue picture is still there.

Changes under "Compenents/Kunena Forum/Configuration/General of "Forum Title" and "Sender E-mail Address works fine. I've also managed to change colors of liks and "Read " under components/com_kunena/template/system/layouts/email/subscription/

Any other suggestions?

Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by SDK1198R.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for the report, i have found the issue and there is the fix for it : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/dc...a05228b6a7b1568a9d01 , or wait the release of Kunena 6.0.7 to have the fix

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SDK1198R

More
1 year 4 months ago #3 by SDK1198R
Thanks! The fix worked fine!

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds