Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved My menu gets messed up

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #1 by zupidupi
Hi!
I'm running Joomla 4.2.4 with a fresh installation of Kunena 6.0.4. My template is purity_iii.

Topmost I have a horizontal menu. When I select Forum (which links to Kunena) the menu gets flipped like the screenshots show. I never had this problem on a similar installation with Joomla 3 and Kunena 5. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by zupidupi. Reason: Image troubles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic My menu gets messed up
What happens if you disable the Load bootstrap css setting in Aurelia?

More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by zupidupi
Replied by zupidupi on topic My menu gets messed up
The problem is solved, thank you very much! Do I miss out on something by disabling this?

--m

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic My menu gets messed up
In Aurelia it is enabled by default to load the bootstrap.css from Joomla. But if Joomla templates use own customized bootstrap,css or another version than the one from Joomla, conflicts often arise. Then you have to disable loading bootstrap.css. Now it loads only the bootstrap.css from Purity III.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds