Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Moderation & Action buttons not working

More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by cerberusdev
I have a fresh install of 6.0.1.1 Kunena installed on J!4 latest version.

I have created a few categories for testing and demo purposes for a client.

I can create a new topic within a category with no issues. Image uploads and everything seems to be working fine along with quick replies.

The issue is when I click on either Actions or Moderation toolbar buttons nothing happens.

From inspecting the code there is a dropdown menu element that has its display set to none. I am assuming when clicking the button that the element is supposed to change to display:block instead but it isn't. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

I am using the default Aurelia template and have made no modifications to any core code for Kunena or the template itself.

No javascript errors are being generated for this issue in console either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by cerberusdev
A bit more information. I have discovered that the issue I am having is related to the Joomshaper template that I am using called Dylan. I tried the forum using Cassiopeia and the buttons work as expected. Anyone have any ideas on dealing with this on helix templates?

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Leen
did you try this already
If you are using the shaper_helixultimate Joomlatemplate, you must disable "Load Bootstrap css" in Aurelia (Advanced tab).

L.v.d.A
The following user(s) said Thank You: cerberusdev

More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by cerberusdev
@leen your suggestion was correct. I hah already written a custom jquery script and some CSS to fix it. Then I read your post and it worked perfectly without me having to hack it. Disabling loading Bootstrap was correct.

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds