Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "" at line

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1 by Leen
I have a strange problem all of a sudden on my live test site everything works fine also when answer in a kunena topic..
however, if I do it locally on my PC with xampp or wamp server, I get this error when answering a topic
"Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "" at line 0."
When I look back, he has added my answer. anyone have any idea where this could be coming from.
ps it did occur after the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC4-DEV_2022-05-28.zip and also some of the kunena github fixes
I myself have the idea that possibly this plg_content_kunenadiscuss_v6.0.0 and or module mod_kunenalatest_v6.0.0 could be the cause but then why does the live site work well and the local website no longer
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 320 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia | author: Joomla! Project | version: 1.0 | creationdate: February 2017

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.0-RC4-DEV | creationdate: 2022-05-28

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.0-RC4-DEV-GIT | 2022-05-28 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.0-BETA1

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.0-BETA1

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I'am not able to reproduce this issue but someone else has encountered the issue : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/9060

I need to check it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 10 months ago #3 by Leen
What Rich mentions here works the same way here.
on test send the email Kunena turned off everything goes well. is indeed correct
now turned on and then error occurs again on the local pc with xampp and wamp servers

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by Leen
if I set in Kunena Forum: Configuration tab subscriptions Allow Subscriptions to no.
and in the security tab E-mail Moderators and E-mail Administrators on Unapproved Posts setting
works locally here now.
but this will be the same as in the kunena configuration Send E-mails to Users to no.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds