Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
4 years 7 months ago #222105
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
Try with last build i have added teh block directory which was missingtested 6.0.0-RC1-DEV-GIT 2022-02-18 today it gives same problem " Class "ScssPhp\ScssPhp\Block\MediaBlock" not found "still on my live test site .
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #222106
by carnalimr
Replied by carnalimr on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
When trying to install this nightly build I get:
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Extension installation aborted.
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV.zip
×
danger
Error installing package
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Extension installation aborted.
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV.zip
×
danger
Error installing package
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #222108
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
Yes very nice this one pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-20.zip I was able to just install in existing test site without error messages up to now
ps
on 2 other test sites I was also able to install it but the kunena database gave a red error message but after uninstalling via kunena tool and reinstalling everything was ok.
ps
on 2 other test sites I was also able to install it but the kunena database gave a red error message but after uninstalling via kunena tool and reinstalling everything was ok.
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Leen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #222120
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
Can-you enable debug mode in Joomla! configuration and re-try to install the nightly build to see if it display more detailled error message ?When trying to install this nightly build I get:
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Extension installation aborted.
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV.zip
×
danger
Error installing package
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #222125
by carnalimr
Replied by carnalimr on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
All I get is the following error:
imgur.com/a/B2IjAoM
The only plugin/component I can think of that may be hindering it is AdminTools?
imgur.com/a/B2IjAoM
The only plugin/component I can think of that may be hindering it is AdminTools?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago #222308
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Installed nightly build pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC1-DEV_2022-02-17.zip today
Hello,
Try with the RC1 just released teh upgrade process has been fixed
Try with the RC1 just released teh upgrade process has been fixed
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds