Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved The Action button for respond or quite or edit gives Error

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by cursulak
I have this same issue (or I think it's the same issue) where action and moderation buttons under each topic are non responsive. If I go into developer mode with the browser, I can find in the served data the menu is actually in there, however the dropdown menu to allow the menu does not work.

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
The issue was fixed by Leen by removing an extra item menu in mainmenu pointing to Kunena, in your main menu you should have only one menu item poiting to Kunena.

You can add your Kunena report configuration in your message, like i can check your menu items

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by rich

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #4 by cursulak
Sorry xillibit I didn't pick up on the request for the report. I will add the report but I believe this is more of an issue with helix ultimate framework than the menues in particular. Other drop down menues function, only these two in particular don't. Very frustrating actually as once a post is made the only way to change it is for admin to delete the post and user to report. Can't edit posts. I could PM with url and login if you want to see. 

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct\

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |\

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1000 seconds | Max execution memory: 500M | Max file upload:

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : itl_recycling | author: poetsofcode.com | version: 2.1 | creationdate: August 2019

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.0-BETA7 | creationdate: 2022-01-18

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.0-BETA7-GIT | 2022-01-18 [ Git Repository ]\
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.7.1+build.2022.02.15.16.15.43.968849562

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #5 by Leen
Hi,
I used the latest version Helix Ultimate. helix_ultimate_plugin_pkg_2.0.7.zip helixultimate_template_v2.0.7.zip
what works for me so far is that if i in Templates: Customize (Shaper_helixultimate) in the js folder
bootstrap.bundle.min.js rename and then clean joomla cache
the helix template works for me. so give that a try- 

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.

More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by cursulak
I use 2.0.7 and have a template designed for it. Currently the template utilizies twitter bootstrap 5 so I'm unclear what your renaming of the js bootstrap file would do. Perhaps you could elaborate?

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Leen
Hi,
I don't know exactly but if I  the bootstrap.bundle.min.js a different name give
then the action buttons of kunena will work again.
Helix ultimate work early with  only those bootstrap.min.js was present so then thought to test it without the bootstrap.bundle.min.js .
And when all joomla cache are cleaned it worked but I don't know exactly what bootstrap.bundle.min.js does in the helix, but apparently it does cause that problem with the action buttons.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #8 by cursulak
Thanks so much for the Leen, I added old.* in front and sure enough the drop downs work fine. 

I really appreciate this, creates a fully functional forum again.

Kudos. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds