Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved When I click on a feed link kunena 6.0.0-RC1-DEV-GIT I get an error message.

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by Leen
When I click on a feed link kunena I get an error message.
This XML file does not appear to have associated style information.
The document structure is shown below.
<error>
<code>404</code>
<message>
View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, feed, site
</message>
<trace>
#0 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php(430): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView() #1 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php(349): Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->display() #2 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php(240): Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->executeTask() #3 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/components/com_kunena/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(113): Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->execute() #4 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(389): Kunena\Forum\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() #5 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(206): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() #6 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(245): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() #7 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(278): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() #8 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/includes/app.php(63): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() #9 /home/mijnsite/domains/mijnsite.eu/public_html/index.php(32): require_once('/home/nieuwslee...') #10 {main}
</trace>
</error>

L.v.d.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Leen
with a right mouse click I can add the feed to feed reader

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I have just made a fix for it : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/d0...044c35dcc07a24428ab4 , it will be in next build

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #4 by Leen
I'm going to try but strangely
I can't find this file "CategoryDisplay.php" locally yet. don't see him in any of the kunena 6 beta versions on pc.
so got kuena beta 6 from github and extracted it on pc
it's in there so go test this locally
==========================
at local wamp test when I click on feed symbol the error still comes despite the last adjustment

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Leen.

More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

The file CategoryDisplay.php has been added yerstayday, just wait the build from today before test a new time because there was an issue that i have just fixed now

More
2 years 2 months ago #6 by Leen
that's why i couldn't find it I'm patiently waiting for the newer version to test
Thank you

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 2 months ago #7 by xillibit
Did-you have checked with last buld ?

More
2 years 2 months ago #8 by Leen
with left mouse click I get xml view
right click to add it to the rss page

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 2 months ago #9 by xillibit
So that's mean it's working for you ?

More
2 years 2 months ago #10 by Leen
Yes it seems to be going well now.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds