Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Integration with Community Builder GroupJive

More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by webiedesign
Joomla 4.0.5
Community Builder 2.6.4+build.2022.01.04.22.00.38.045bcf7e0
Kunena v6.0.0-BETA7-DEV_2022-01-07
PHP Version 8.0.13
Kunena - Community Builder Integration is published
I still have "Install Sample Data" prompt despite un-installing and re-installing several times (including removing the tables in the database) but I am unsure if it is related to this issue.
CB Group Jive Forum Plugin shows no categories.
Kunena has category with CB Access, but Kunena doesn’t see any group Jive groups.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by rich

I still have "Install Sample Data" prompt despite un-installing and re-installing several times

This is an error. This happens when you don't install sample data, but create categories yourself. The same happens if you uninstall and reinstall Kunena via the Joomla installer.
Check in the table #__kunena_version the last row. If you set at column sampleData the value = 1, the hint should be gone.

More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by webiedesign
Thank you, the install sample data issue is resolved and that helped with some issues, however the Community Builder integration is still an issue. I will open a forum post at joomlapolis as well.

More
1 year 11 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

Check with that : www.kunena.org/forum/k-6-0-support/16493...st-communitybuilder/ if it has been fixed

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds