Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved with the latest pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-10-10.zip suddenly these errors

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by Leen
with the latest pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-10-10.zip suddenly these errors. Clearing cache and rebuilding munus doesn't help edit kuena template and save again didn't help either
ps. I guess I don't have to remove entire kunena every time before installing the latest Kunens Update zip
and with the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-10-10.zip released earlier sunday I didn't have that yet
Code:
"ERROR 0 - Call to undefined method ScssPhp\ScssPhp\Compiler::setOutputStyle() in /home/mywebsite/domains/mywebsite/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/Template/KunenaTemplate.php:1770 " # Function Location 1() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Template/KunenaTemplate.php:1770 2 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Template\KunenaTemplate->compileScss() JROOT/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/template.php:123 3 KunenaTemplateAurelia->initialize() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/Application/Display.php:269 4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\Application\Display->before() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/Application/Display.php:101 5 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\Application\Display->execute() JROOT/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/Application/Home/Initial/HomeDisplay.php:131 6 Kunena\Forum\Site\Controller\Application\Home\Initial\HomeDisplay->execute() JROOT/components/com_kunena/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:103 7 Kunena\Forum\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389 8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278 11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63 12 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I had fixed this issue yesterday, you need to wait the next build to have the fix into the package

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds