Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Error assign moderator

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by volontario
6.0.0-BETA4-DEV-GIT  in Jooml 4.03
Hi, I'm testing the forum to see if I can use it on an official site. Users - username - I assign moderator status -
I have this screen attached.
I can do something, thank you.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by volontario
Replied by volontario on topic Error assign moderator
Si è verificato un errore.

0 Return value of Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\Category\User\KunenaCategoryUser::save() must be of the type bool, null returned

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Forum/Category/User/:201
2 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\Category\User\KunenaCategoryUser->save() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Access/:528
3 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Access\KunenaAccess->setModerator() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Forum/Category/:1289
4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Forum\Category\KunenaCategory->setModerator() JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:230
5 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\UserController->setModerate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:171
6 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\UserController->saveInternal() JROOT/administrator/components/com_kunena/src/Controller/:87
7 Kunena\Forum\Administrator\Controller\UserController->save() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/:730
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/:146
9 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/:389
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:143
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:186
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/:278
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/:63
14 require_once() JROOT/administrator/:32

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #3 by volontario
Exception throw at line 189 in file /home/mhd-01/'params' doesn't have a default value
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by volontario.

More
2 years 5 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error assign moderator
Thank you for the report! These errors are known and already in our bug list.

Hi, I'm testing the forum to see if I can use it on an official site.

As you can already see for yourself, Kunena 6.0 is not yet ready for an official page.

More
2 years 5 months ago #5 by volontario
Happy to be of help.
I look forward to the completed program.

More
2 years 5 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Error assign moderator

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds