Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Double kunena menu at the front until I uncheck the english menu items.

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by Leen
ask  about the Kunena menu.
I notice that a dutch menu is also created in kunena menu (possibly because I used in Kunena Forum: Tools > Menu Manager)
but that gives a double kunena menu at the front until I uncheck the english menu items.
Is this the right way of the kuena menu or maybe a mistake somewhere?

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
hmm... It seems to be a bug if the menus will automatically created and published for each language. I've tried it with 3 installed languages and got the same number of published menus, although I have disabled all options for multilingual websites in Joomla.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by rich.

More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by Leen
oke thanks
also I only use 1 language on the test site (Dutch) and the language plugins are also off
but the default language when installing joomla is always english

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
The default language is in principle English for both, Joomla and Kunena. But in some countries are langage adjusted Joomla versions available too.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds