Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved The requested page can't be found

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #1 by sulfy1
so i added the forum menu into the main menu thing, but got "500: You do not have permissions to access this page." error right from the start...
(using rc5 in localhost)
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by sulfy1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
You may not move the Kunena menu to another menu. Kunena does not work if the menu is moved to another menu, because the forum needs a functioning Kunena menu. That has always been the case.

More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by sulfy1
i dont know where it should be moved to, but i had to add it to the main menu thing to even be able to see the link in the first place?

More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
Go to Kunena -> Tools -> Menu manager and  click on top Restore Kunena Menu. Afterwards, go to the Main menu and check, if the Menu item Forum is published.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5 by sulfy1
the page under the restore button didnt have any errors, so maybe the button doesnt have any function also, because it did not change anything at all...
and where could i add some actual topics under the categories that i managed to create in the dashboard? (maybe it just doesnt display the categories if there are no topcis in them?)

More
2 years 8 months ago #6 by rich
You can also restore the menu when no error is displayed. The option works, indeed not corctly, but it create the menu ( see here ).

and where could i add some actual topics under the categories that i managed to create in the dashboard? (maybe it just doesnt display the categories if there are no topcis in them?)

Please check, if they are published.

More
2 years 8 months ago #7 by sulfy1
omg.. last post didnt even register?
everything is published and public etc, but error is still same all the time...

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds