Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question New Topic and new Reply not working

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by wrapupweb
Hi

(System info attached)

I have a forum located here

spinalcordtumour.org.uk/message-board/

When I add a new Topic and press the 'Submit' button no new topic is created and no error message is given.

If I try and reply to an existing topic I get the same.

If I quick reply to a topic I get the following error message "500 - Layout not found." at this url spinalcordtumour.org.uk/message-board/topic

Thanks
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by rich. Reason: Text file removed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by wrapupweb
I've just discovered turning off Global Config Search Engine Friendly URLs has fixed it

Can Kunena work with it?

More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by rich
I've removed your txt file, it's not the configuration which we need (see here: docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report ).

I've just discovered turning off Global Config Search Engine Friendly URLs has fixed it

Can Kunena work with it?

It's indifferent if you use SEO or not, Kunena works with both settings. But if you have problems with SEO, you should look for the mistake and not to do without this feature.
docs.kunena.org/en/faq/seo

I've visited your page and have noticed:
1. You have no Kunena menu tabs. Have you intentionally disabled the tabs in the template or have you wrong configuration menu items?
docs.kunena.org/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues
docs.kunena.org/en/faq/kunena-menu

2. Your Joomla template uses bootstrap 3 css and therefore the layout of Crypsis will not be correctly displayed. Go in the backend to Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> tab Advanced and choose the option Load bootstrap css. Alternatively, you can use Crypsisb3 too.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds