Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Online status stopped working

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #1 by Quickening
Latest version of Kunena with CB plugin enabled.

I'm at a loss to account for why my development host is correctly showing the online status in the forum, but my production host always shows "offline". In production, the online status works fine on all CB pages but not in the forum. Nor can I change it with the "Online/Away/Busy/Invisible" form ( but that works in development).

As far as I know, the files and configuration are identical between environments.

Any thing I can check?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : frontpage | author: Kyle Davenport | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 12/09/2015

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.12.1 | creationdate: 2019-04-22

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.12.1 | 2019-04-22 [ Kerberos ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.4.3 | UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by rich. Reason: Configuration report correct inserted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #2 by Quickening
Oh, I had set the kunena config option "Display User Name" to No because I wanted the full name to display and not the username! When I put back at yes, and logged off and online again, the online status in the forum was correct. I then used the form to set "away" and that worked but it would not let me return to online unless I logged off and on again.

More
4 years 1 week ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Online status stopped working

Latest version of Kunena with CB plugin enabled.

Sorry no. There have been already several versions between your and the current version.

I then used the form to set "away" and that worked but it would not let me return to online unless I logged off and on again.

This is probably caused by your Joomla or browser cache.

More
4 years 1 week ago #4 by Quickening
Woops - you're right. Was thinking of something else I just upgraded. Will do that now.

Same browser & cache connecting to the development host. Seems like something else is going on...

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds