Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Blue Eagle 5 Error 503 Service Unavailable

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1 by Kathy
Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a new topic as a guest, however I get 503 Service Unavailable Error after waiting one minute. How can I solve this problem?
Url is
forum.projectcubicle.com
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Kathy. Reason: Insert Url

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
It has nothing to do with Blue Eagle. Your server was probably overloaded or unreachable. I've created a test topic on your page and it worked right away. You must not approve this topic, you can delete it.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 1 month ago #3 by Lair3d
A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that your web server operates properly, but it can't temporarily handle the request at the moment KrogerFeedback .
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Lair3d.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #4 by warrensacko
This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. In most cases this could happen (assuming there are no faults in your app) if there are long running tasks and as a result the request queue is backed up.The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the 503 Service Unavailable Error.

Reload (Refresh) the page
Scan for Malware
Visiting the website later
Contact server admin
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rich. Reason: Dead link removed

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds