Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question What is the problem trying to get SUPPORT HERE?

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by Ozfooty
I have posted 3 topics here trying to find solutions to Kunena problems and only had 2 replies which did not solve the problem. The support from this software company is quite pathetic. And by the way, checking the box to be notified of replies to topics doesn't work either.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Ozfooty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Kubik-Rubik

Ozfooty wrote: I have posted 3 topics here trying to find solutions to Kunena problems and only had 2 replies which did not solve the problem. The support from this software company is quite pathetic.

Are you serious?

This is an Open Source project run by volunteers, there is no software company behind it. You are not eligible for support using a free product!

Be happy and grateful that there are people out there who work hundreds of hours in their free time to provide such great, free tools!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
kubik-rubik.de

More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by Ozfooty
More like ARE YOU SERIOUS?. I’ve paid for the template I’m using and I don’t see anywhere there is a subscriber paid support service. Don’t give yourself a pat on the back when you offer no solutions. I’m crying out for help and NONE is forthcoming. Where am I supposed to go?

More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by Kubik-Rubik
I referred to your postings in the free categories and what you said in this thread!

You created a thread in the paid section only after you had written this "pathetic" entry...

You should update your SSL certificate since I cannot load your website to see the problem (see attachment) to be able to help you!

kubik-rubik.de
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #5 by Kubik-Rubik
810 just even created a special version only for you: www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5/158869...-in-the-topic#210957

kubik-rubik.de
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kubik-Rubik.

More
4 years 7 months ago #6 by Ozfooty

Kubik-Rubik wrote: I referred to your postings in the free categories and what you said in this thread!

You created a thread in the paid section only after you had written this "pathetic" entry...

You should update your SSL certificate since I cannot load your website to see the problem (see attachment) to be able to help you!

I don’t yet have an SSL certificate. I am waiting for a reply from my host. I have many countries access blocked. Where are you located so I can give you access?

More
4 years 7 months ago #7 by Kubik-Rubik
Let's switch to the thread in the paid section! :-)

kubik-rubik.de

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #8 by Ozfooty
Ok feel free to remove this topic.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Ozfooty.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds