Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Inserted Images Now Only Thumbnails

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by PhilF51`
Forum has worked flawlessly for years but it has reported today to me that all images that were previously inserted have become thumbnail size size and I made a test post with inserted attachment image and that is what is happening. I don't think it is Kunena though.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_oculus | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.10 | creationdate: September 24, 2018

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.0.3 | creationdate: 2017-02-04

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.14 | 2018-03-14 [ Stephen Hawking ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.4.2 | UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 5.1.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.0

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by PhilF51`. Reason: Add image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You use the current Joomla version but you should also upgrade your installed software. Kunena and Blue Eagle are out of date and are not supported anymore. Please upgrade your software, maybe it solves your problem.
Please do not forget to create a backup first.

PS: If you have questions about Blue Eagle, use only this category www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5

More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by PhilF51`
I think I am stuck with it as it now then if Blue Eagle 5 Extended is not supported after paying for it. I had it working on ver 5 .1.x but after updating to the new April release it broke Preview and insert images. Whilst I understand why, apparently due to the major use of mobile devices, although many of of my members use tablets and smart phones and have never complained, Admins of Kunena should have had the option themselves rather than force a change or breaking a working system. Scrolling through the Forums this complaint has reared it's ugly head time and time again.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by rich

I think I am stuck with it as it now then if Blue Eagle 5 Extended is not supported after paying for it.

If you have paid for Blue Eagle, you can upgrade it at any time. Only your currently used version is not supported anymore.

More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by PhilF51`
I have downloaded the new version and installed via Kunena but my old version is still showing as 1.0.3 and the other templates, ie; Crypsis, etc are in the templates folder but no longer show in the Kunena admin page. Have I missed something?

More
4 years 9 months ago #6 by PhilF51`
I did use the new version of Blue Eagle but still had some issues with the Kunena forum layout. I have removed it completely now and I am using Crypsis and have disabled inserting images into the text area thanks to Rich's bit of CSS code in custom less. Thumbnails are still surrounded by large grey area though rather than a full size thumbnail image of 80px.

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds