- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Menu intermittent appearance
7 years 4 months ago #210200
by ResGlo
Menu intermittent appearance was created by ResGlo
Version 5.1.12.1 on *nix, installed yesterday
In start state the Kunena menu doesn't appear, and nor after login
However - if I then go to edit profile and save - the menu then appears and persists for the session and after I have logged out
I can set up a login for you to verify directly if you wish - its repeatable so I guess that's something
I have a second site (on Windows) where the menu appears and all Kunena settings appear to be the same
Any suggestions?
Phil
In start state the Kunena menu doesn't appear, and nor after login
However - if I then go to edit profile and save - the menu then appears and persists for the session and after I have logged out
I can set up a login for you to verify directly if you wish - its repeatable so I guess that's something
I have a second site (on Windows) where the menu appears and all Kunena settings appear to be the same
Any suggestions?
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #210201
by ResGlo
Replied by ResGlo on topic Menu intermittent appearance
to add - I have deleted and rebuilt the Kunena menu using Kunena Menu Manager but its this intermittency / state shift that's odd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
7 years 4 months ago #210213
by rich
If you have more question, please add a configuration report. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic Menu intermittent appearance
Have you also deleted the menu item in the main menu which linked to the forum? docs.kunena.org/en/troubleshooting/menu-issuesResGlo wrote: to add - I have deleted and rebuilt the Kunena menu using Kunena Menu Manager but its this intermittency / state shift that's odd
If you have more question, please add a configuration report. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #210254
by ResGlo
Replied by ResGlo on topic Menu intermittent appearance
Alllrighty - in case anyone else experiences this...
The problem survived a port from Windows to *nix and a subsequent port to a new domain name (both via Akeeba)
The solution was to go to Menu and rather than linking Forum to the Kunena object - use a URL instead
So I bypassed it but its reliable now
The problem survived a port from Windows to *nix and a subsequent port to a new domain name (both via Akeeba)
The solution was to go to Menu and rather than linking Forum to the Kunena object - use a URL instead
So I bypassed it but its reliable now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds