Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question "Select subscription as default" in config does not get saved

More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by carsten888
For 1 user I want to set "Select subscription as default" to 'no'. But after save it just goes to 'yes' again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Yes, it is a bug and I've already added it in our bug list. github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/6274
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by rich.

More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by carsten888
Ah oke.

I just noticed that if I change that in the database for that user, on the kunena admin users page, it selects 'yes' correctly, but when the user replies, the checkbox for subscription is still selected. Just so you know.

thx

More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by rich

it selects 'yes' correctly, but when the user replies, the checkbox for subscription is still selected. Just so you know.

When is set "yes" correctly, then must be the checkbox selected.
You don't need manipulations in the database, a Moderator or Admin can change this setting also in the frontend user profile. In the frontend works this option correct.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds