Kunena 5.1.9 Released (Today)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.9 [K 5.1.9] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a maintenance release.

Question Malfunction of the keys for inserting attachments and images

More
1 week 5 days ago #1 by tba
Hi, suddenly the following buttons have stopped working on my forum:

Link image
Link
Video Provider
Video Video
Map
Setting up surveys
Emoticons

and the button to attach file "attachments "....
The template is Gantry 5 and I installed the latest version of Kunena, I created a provisional profile, if you wanted to test the problem you can do it by accessing the site:

www.tbait.altervista.org

With the following credential:

User: Provvisorio
Pw: provvisorio

Thanks for the help, I can not understand what could have happened.....: ' (: ' (: ' (

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2 by rich
Your page loads the script jquery-latest.min.js from the page code.jquery.com/ This script cause a conflict with the editor.
I think this script checks only if your jquery librarys are up to date. blog.jquery.com/2014/07/03/dont-use-jquery-latest-js/ If you disable it, the editor works.

More
1 week 3 days ago #3 by tba
Hi Rich, thanks for your reply, I'd know how to disable jquery-latest. Min. js from my Site? Thank you!

More
1 week 1 day ago #4 by rich
I don't know, which extension use this script on your page, maybe thereis included a option to disable it. But if you can't find this extension, it should also be possible to deactivate the script with this plugin.
extensions.joomla.org/extension/js-css-control/

More
1 week 23 hours ago #5 by tba
Thanks rich, forgive me but I'm not experienced, I installed the plugin but nothing happens.... could you give me some advice? Should I do anything else? Thanks again especially for the patience!

More
1 week 23 hours ago #6 by tba
I don't know if this can be a causary extension to the problem
Attachments:

More
1 week 16 hours ago #7 by rich

I don't know if this can be a causary extension to the problem

No, please disable or change nothing in a plugin if you not know the affiliation. If you disable a wrong system plugin it's possible, that you can't login in the backend anymore.

I installed the plugin but nothing happens.... could you give me some advice?

If you want you can create a admin account for me and I will try to disable the script with this plugin. You can send the acces data to [email protected]*kunena.org (address without star).

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds