Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Malfunction of the keys for inserting attachments and images

More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by tba
Hi, suddenly the following buttons have stopped working on my forum:

Link image
Link
Video Provider
Video Video
Map
Setting up surveys
Emoticons

and the button to attach file "attachments "....
The template is Gantry 5 and I installed the latest version of Kunena, I created a provisional profile, if you wanted to test the problem you can do it by accessing the site:

www.tbait.altervista.org

With the following credential:

User: Provvisorio
Pw: provvisorio

Thanks for the help, I can not understand what could have happened.....: ' (: ' (: ' (

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Your page loads the script jquery-latest.min.js from the page code.jquery.com/ This script cause a conflict with the editor.
I think this script checks only if your jquery librarys are up to date. blog.jquery.com/2014/07/03/dont-use-jquery-latest-js/ If you disable it, the editor works.

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by tba
Hi Rich, thanks for your reply, I'd know how to disable jquery-latest. Min. js from my Site? Thank you!

More
5 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
I don't know, which extension use this script on your page, maybe thereis included a option to disable it. But if you can't find this extension, it should also be possible to deactivate the script with this plugin.
extensions.joomla.org/extension/js-css-control/

More
5 years 2 months ago #5 by tba
Thanks rich, forgive me but I'm not experienced, I installed the plugin but nothing happens.... could you give me some advice? Should I do anything else? Thanks again especially for the patience!

More
5 years 2 months ago #6 by tba
I don't know if this can be a causary extension to the problem

More
5 years 2 months ago #7 by rich

I don't know if this can be a causary extension to the problem

No, please disable or change nothing in a plugin if you not know the affiliation. If you disable a wrong system plugin it's possible, that you can't login in the backend anymore.

I installed the plugin but nothing happens.... could you give me some advice?

If you want you can create a admin account for me and I will try to disable the script with this plugin. You can send the acces data to rich@*kunena.org (address without star).

More
5 years 2 months ago #8 by tba
Hi Rich, I thank you for your availability, unfortunately I can not give you access from administrator to the site since there are sensitive data of registered users (this is not a lack of confidence in your comparisons, but respect for the confidence that users Registered they gave me). I'll try to figure out what to disable with the hope of not making trouble. Thanks again for your valuable support, and if you have more suggestions are welcome.

More
5 years 1 month ago #9 by rich

Thanks rich, forgive me but I'm not experienced, I installed the plugin but nothing happens.... could you give me some advice? Should I do anything else? Thanks again especially for the patience!

You need to enter the name of this script in this plugin. But if you not able to find the right plugin after the installation, unfortunately I can't help more.
Have you no member in your team with more know how about Joomla?

More
5 years 1 month ago #10 by tba
Hi Rich, I thank you for the great hand you are giving me, unfortunately this is not a job, but only a community created for a group of friends with whom I play, so no one but me has experience in managing websites, now maybe I found a person who I know very competent, let's see if he gives me a hand to solve. However you have been precious thank you very much!

Time to create page: 0.843 seconds