Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question J3.9.2 breaks attachment uploads?

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by mikerotec
Just did the Joomla 3.9.2 upgrade and find that Kunena attachments "upload" but never actually finish.
The progress indicator goes to 99.999% but then apparently sticks there. :unsure: ... I do not get the "Insert" button below!

I can "upload" multiple files and they all stick the same way, and then don't actually attach when the post is submitted

I suspect some new Joomla file-system problem: think it might be related to this??

issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/23504

PS: same issue in Kunena 5.1.7 OR in 5.1.8 ...

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by mikerotec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by rich
I can't reproduce this issue. Maybe your .htaccess is out of date? Try it with the content from the new htaccess file which you got during the upgrade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds