Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question After update from 5.1.4 to 5.1.5 posts showing multiple times on profile page

• Pinkeltje
  • Pinkeltje's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Trying to find an answer before asking
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #1 by Pinkeltje
Posts are showing up multiple times on profile page.
Discovered this issue on a site with Kunena 5.1.5 already installed. Installed 5.1.4 on a test site and the problem didn't exist. Updated to 5.1.5. and the problem appeared.
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Pinkeltje.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
This is correct. In the profile you see the messages of the menu item Recent Posts. This menu item list all your posts by time. If you click on left on the first topic title, it goes to the message with number 9. When you click on left on bottom at the same topic title, it goes to the message number 5.

• Pinkeltje
  • Pinkeltje's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Trying to find an answer before asking
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #3 by Pinkeltje
Then it's very confusing that all messages show the same time.
And I really think that showing a post just once is enough.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Pinkeltje.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by rich
Maybe it's confusing but it's from the logic correct. The link on the right "Last Post" always leads to the last post of the topic. Therefore it shows the user and time where has written the last post in your topic.
After my answer you see my profile and the time of this answer.
On left hand side you can go directly to your own messages (in this case the lower link goes to your first and the upper goes to your second message).

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds