Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't Change Language File

More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by andreahill
The default message for a user trying to start a post in a non-authorized topic reads: ONLY COMMUNITY MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS FORUM. YOU MUST REGISTER OR LOG IN TO CONTRIBUTE. This really doesn't work for our brand.

So, I tried to bring it up in the Joomla language file editor so I could do an override. But it won't show up in the Joomla file editor.

I checked to make sure we have the current language pack installed, and we do.

So then I went to administrator/components/com_kunena/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_kunena.libraries.in and re-wrote the message there.

I cleared history, cleared cache, refreshed everything. And STILL the old message is showing up. I even went back into the language file to make sure it was saved. It was. The language file has my new wording, but that's not what's loading on the front end.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Can't Change Language File

So, I tried to bring it up in the Joomla language file editor so I could do an override. But it won't show up in the Joomla file editor.

If you want to override this text, then enter this constant:
COM_KUNENA_LOGIN_FORUM
or you search the text in the administrator section and mark the selection for both locations

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds