Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Crypsis Target Topic input bug.

More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by aeromodellers
Hi,
I have K5.1.2 with Crypsis 5.1.2
I found that when moderating a topic setting the "Target Topic" dropdown to "Manually Enter Topic Id", There was no input to enter the ID into.

After digging around the Javascript I found
Code:
if (id_item_selected === -1) { $('#kmod_targetid').show(); } else { $('#kmod_targetid').hide(); }

But the value being compared in the statement was a string "-1" and therefor the if was false.
I've adjusted it to account for string too
Code:
if (id_item_selected === -1 || id_item_selected === "-1") { $('#kmod_targetid').show(); } else { $('#kmod_targetid').hide(); }

but obviously this will break in future updates.
I'm also struggling to find an input to rename a topic.
I'm editing the first post and can't simply change the topic title. I have to "Move" the thread into itself using manual ID while also renaming the topic and setting the subject for all replies.

I don't know if this is by design or if I have an issue.

Thanks
Mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by aeromodellers
Actually, The same goes for #kmod_subject too.
Code:
if (id_item_selected !== 0) { $('#kmod_subject').hide(); } else { $('#kmod_subject').show(); }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds