Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Posts Deleted

More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by squeak251
Posts Deleted was created by squeak251
Hi, Great work as always.

This is my config details

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Favourite | author: FavThemes | version: 4.1 | creationdate: 2012

Kunena default template details : Aqidah Ku | author: JoomlaTema | version: 5.0.10 | creationdate: Aug 2017

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.1 | 2018-06-10 [ Belinda ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.0 | Kunena Stats 5.1.0

I have been using Kunena for a few years now, but for some reason over the past few days I have noticed posts have been disappearing, mainly replies. I have changed my admin password on the off chance someone has hacked in, but a little unsure what's going on.

Anyone able to help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Posts Deleted
You have a contradiction in your setting. On the one hand you have forbidden that users can delete messages, and on the other hand you allow users always edit their messages. You should to limit either the edit period or choose another edit option (such as only when it's the last message in the topic).
When a user edit a message and removes the complete content, then the message is also deleted.

1. Check in the backend the Kunena trash whether the messages still exists, then you can restore the messages.
However, when the messages have been deleted permanently, is restore not possible. Then it was a Moderator or Admin. Another users have no access for this action.

2. Go to the Kunena configuration -> tab Users and choose "Define if you want to log action or moderation = Yes". Then you can see in the future in the log file which user has deleted posts.

More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by squeak251
Replied by squeak251 on topic Posts Deleted
Thanks Rich, the forum I have is all guest posts, we don't actually have any registered users. I have now changed those discrepancies though. I can't see any deleted posts in the trashcan.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds