Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error when Birthday module enabled on date of birthday

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1 by Kobytoo
I've had the birthday module enabled for a few days. It's set to display birthdays within one day. In addition, I've created a user and a topic area to post a birthday message and added that data to the module. The nearest birthday is mine (today). A day ago it showed that my birthday was in one day. All was going well until this morning, the day of the birthday, when I log in to Joomla and click the Kunena memu where I now only see a blank screen and the following:

ERROR: 0
Call to undefined method KunenaForumCategory::authorise()

I went in to the back-end and disabled the module and the forum worked correctly. Re-enabled it and it failed again.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Kobytoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
First check your menu items: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question
When the error still exists, contact the author of this extension please.
extensions.schultschik.com/

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Kobytoo
I thought the Kunena Birthday module was the property of Kunena. Is this not the case? It appeared when I updated Kunena and claims to be "Kunena Birthday Module". Please advise because if it didn't come with Kunena I'll need to find out how it got installed.

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
No, its created by a kunena member, but the module is not developed by the kunena team.

You can report the issues here: github.com/svanschu/KBirthday

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds