Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't View Some Indexes After Logging In

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by mdevelop
I have an odd problem. Users can view all categories (indexes) when they are not logged in to the site. But when they log in, some of the categories generate a 404 Error or push the user to the search page. I don't know if it is related, but everything was working before I did the recent update.

Joomla is at 3.8.7
Kunena is at 5.1.0
Web site: St. Louis Canoe & Kayak Clubhttp://stlcanoekayak.com

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by mdevelop
It turns out that the issues is happened when I turned on the Joomla "Search Engine Friendly URLs". It was forcing a logged in user to the Kunena search page or was generating a 404 error for some of the categories. Why can't I use the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" feature of Joomla or a better question is how do I use the "Search Engine Friendly URLs" Joomla users?

Thanks,
...MIke

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by 810
do you have the .htaccess file on the root of your joomla.

More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by mdevelop
Yes it is at the root level. Do I need to update the .htaccess file or move it to a different location?

...Mike

More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
try the kunena update.

Time to create page: 0.821 seconds