Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Sharing to Facebook not working correctly anymore

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by thepimster
All texts shared to Facebook works fine, but not the pictures.
Open graph issue?
This according to Facebook's object debugger:

Object Invalid Value Object at URL ' www.museumships.us/forum1/0518/193-uss-c...-dd-581-commissioned ' of type 'article' is invalid because the given value '2 hours 7 minutes ago' for property 'article:published_time' could not be parsed as type 'date_time'.

See attachment.

Thanks

Pim van Wijngaarden
www.facebook.com/museumships/

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by thepimster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Only internal images are supported and the topic must be readable for guests.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #3 by thepimster
Hi 810,

Thanks for your reply, to which I have the following remarks/comments/questions:

1) My forum is readable for guests
2) Using internal images yields the same unsatisfactory results
3) I share many forum topics to facebook on this page: www.facebook.com/museumships/ Clearly those shares work fine, but those are all posts that I made with my Joomla superuser account, which was in place when installing Kunena
4) A team moderator makes most posts, when I share those to facebook they do not work and result as shown in my initial post. When I recreate his posts into a new one with my account it works again.
5) I made him a superuser and administrator on Kunena as well, but to no avail. Even when he shares his own posts to facebook the pictures don't work, but when he share my posts to facebook it works fine.
Conslusion; Only posts made with my initial superuser account work coorectly, even with extarnal pictures, as 99% of my posts are.
6) I made a new straight up superuser account Joomla with the same bad results

In other words, I can not get a new superuser account to do on Kunena, what I can as the original administrator/superuser.

Confused and at a total loss.

Hope you can help!

Thanks

Pim
joomla site: museumships.us/
forum: museumships.us/forum1
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/museumships/
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by thepimster.

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by xillibit

thepimster wrote: All texts shared to Facebook works fine, but not the pictures.
Open graph issue?
This according to Facebook's object debugger:

Object Invalid Value Object at URL ' www.museumships.us/forum1/0518/193-uss-c...-dd-581-commissioned ' of type 'article' is invalid because the given value '2 hours 7 minutes ago' for property 'article:published_time' could not be parsed as type 'date_time'.

See attachment.

Thanks

Pim van Wijngaarden
www.facebook.com/museumships/

Hello,

For property article:published_time it's given the value '2 hours 7 minutes ago', i think it's waiting a more standard value

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by thepimster

xillibit wrote: For property article:published_time it's given the value '2 hours 7 minutes ago', i think it's waiting a more standard value

I don't know what that value should be, nor how to change it?

Just upgraded to Kunena 5.1.1 hoping it would solve the problem, but unfortuantely not.
I can still only share posts from my own account :(
Hope we can somehow fix this?

Thanks

Pim

More
5 years 3 months ago #6 by thepimster
In the meantime time progressed by over half a year and moved from version 5.1.1 to 5.1.8 and I still have the same issue.......:( :angry:

When trying to share this Kunena post to Facebook it still results in the picture not displayed properly:

This only happens when sharing from another account, meaning not my own superuser account. If instead of using the Facebook share button, I just paste the url in a Facebook post it results in something similar:

Pasting the url in Facebook's object debugger, results in:

I can't imagine that Joomla/Kunena account 'NLD151' has issues, and if so, what is the problem with it, and how can I fix it :(
Truly hope somebody can help me to get this resolved

Thanks

Pim

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds