Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved 5.1 upgrade MENU BROKEN - in chrome

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by mikerotec
Currently running yesterday's nightly, and pretty much everything is OK now ( after some tweaks)... EXCEPT the Kunena menu formatting.

This is with Crypsis template:

(notice the Index square is fatter than usual...)

And look how things get pushed down if you select any menu item ( the menu links all work, BTW)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2 by mikerotec
OK, a little update... now running nightly build pkg_kunena_v5.1.1-DEV_2018-05-16.zip

I think everything in K5.1.1 is 100% working for me now! :)

The only thing still messed a little in 5.1.1 is that Kunena Menu

Here is my WORKAROUND for the Kunena menu issue, I made this CSS override in my Joomla template's "custom" override file

Code:
.component-content .current {clear:none;border: 1px solid #ccc;padding: 0px 0px;}

I don't know if the "current" class was in the 5.0.14 code, or not... but anyway it was the CLEAR:both and PADDING:10px 10px values that were messing up the menu for me... Looking normal again, with this workaround. Would prefer if the current class was just removed from the relevant Kunena menu code - the active class alone is enough!
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by mikerotec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds