Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question 5.1 upgrade EDITOR BROKEN - in chrome

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by mikerotec
I see that in our recent upgrade (Crypsis template) the post editor functions are working OK in "Edge" but totally broken in CHROME.

Please fix this... you know that Chrome has 4X the market share of the next closest browser!

gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
Try the nightly build, we have improved some. its on our download page, on the bottom.
Chrome = the new IE6, they don't use the web standards
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by mikerotec
Well, like it or not : Chrome IS "the web standard"...

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #4 by mikerotec
I've just installed nightly pkg_kunena_v5.1.1-DEV_2018-05-15.zip , and cleared joomla caches.

[strike]Doesn't fix the missing editor problem, nor does it stop the "flickering" Avatar problem here ( Crypsis template, Joomla! 3.8.7, PHP 7.1.16)

PS: I still see the flickering avatars here on this site, too[/strike]

SORRY- spoke too soon, now cleared the browser cache, and now I get an editor toolbar...
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by mikerotec. Reason: oops

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by mikerotec
Confirmed nightly build gives me fully functional editor ( and no "flickering avatars")

Thanks!

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
i just fixed a other editor issue when you use wysiwyg editor. if you use that editor then you can download the new nightly build.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

More
5 years 10 months ago #7 by mikerotec
We're happy with the "BBcode" editor. So it looks pretty much like everything we need is in nightly 5.1.1

Will there be a 5.2 update coming later this week?

PPS: I notice that if we have typed text in quick editor, then switch to "full editor" - all the typing is lost... Is this on the agenda soon?

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds