- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 9
Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 has been Released for Kunena 5.2 (20 Jan 2021)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with
Question "Anoymous" user posting spam
Any ideas on dealing with this? Known problem?
810 wrote: Anonymous is a feature, that users can post under a different name or, when guests don't need to sign-up. You can disable it on the kunena category - category settings - Allow anonymous messages
Set to "No"
It is and was set to No.
Login as normal registered user and check, whether it's possible to post anonymous in this category.
2) Category Permissions>User Groups Allowed to Post> Public and Guest are NOT selected
3) Category Permissions>User Groups Allowed to Reply> Public and Guest are NOT selected
4) It is not possible to post Anonymously as a regular logged in user.
But only then, if anonymous posting is allowed.
Therfore two questions: Are this spam posts advertising for somethings, or are this posts related to the topics? And are you the only Admin on your page, or have other peoples also backend access?
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.