- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 6
Kunena 220.127.116.11 Released - Security Release (09 Nov 2018)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.6 [K 5.1.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a Security release.
K18.104.22.168 is a install update.
Question "Anoymous" user posting spam
Any ideas on dealing with this? Known problem?
810 wrote: Anonymous is a feature, that users can post under a different name or, when guests don't need to sign-up. You can disable it on the kunena category - category settings - Allow anonymous messages
Set to "No"
It is and was set to No.
Login as normal registered user and check, whether it's possible to post anonymous in this category.
2) Category Permissions>User Groups Allowed to Post> Public and Guest are NOT selected
3) Category Permissions>User Groups Allowed to Reply> Public and Guest are NOT selected
4) It is not possible to post Anonymously as a regular logged in user.
But only then, if anonymous posting is allowed.
Therfore two questions: Are this spam posts advertising for somethings, or are this posts related to the topics? And are you the only Admin on your page, or have other peoples also backend access?
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to add attachements.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.