Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Add subscriptions to categories

More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by kboth
The Function "Add subscriptions to categories" ( in "Users") does not work any more with new users.
It quits showing the green Message ".....has been added" but nothing is added. (Kunena 5.1.15)

When I try this function with an elder User (who already is or was subscribed to a Forum) it works. I can "delete subscriptions " and I can "add subscriptions".

best regards
kboth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
hmm .. I cannot reproduce this problem. Sync your users (Dashboard -> Tools) and try it again.

More
4 years 1 month ago #3 by kboth
The reason was that my new users where "too new". They had not visited the Forum until now. (I could reproduce it about half an hour ago by building a new test-user. ) The function worked after he had visited the forum the first time. That makes sense, by the way.
So it's no bug it's a feature.
Thank you for the immediate response !

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds