Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Re: in front of all topic headings

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by Ozfooty
Hi guys, after installing latest Kunena forum a few months ago the letters Re: is at the start of every topic heading. Can someone please tell my why and how i get rid of it?

ozfooty.net/joomla16/index.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #2 by rich
First create a backup. Afterwards go in the backend to "Kunena -> Tools -> Purge: RE Prefixes" and try this option.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rich.

More
1 year 1 month ago #3 by Ozfooty

rich wrote: First create a backup. Afterwards go in the backend to "Kunena -> Tools -> Purge: RE Prefixes" and try this option.

Didn’t remove Re: at beginning of topics but after following your instructions it said 555 messages starting with Re: have been modified.

Attachments:

More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by rich
Please empty the cache, then go to Kunena ->Tools and synchronize the users and recount the statistics. Maybe it helps.

More
1 year 1 month ago #5 by Ozfooty

rich wrote: Please empty the cache, then go to Kunena ->Tools and synchronize the users and recount the statistics. Maybe it helps.

Made no difference.

More
1 year 1 month ago #6 by Ozfooty
Still waiting for a solution Kunena experts?

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #7 by Ozfooty
If I can't get a solution here then where can I? How do i get rid of RE: in front of all topics? This never appeared before until i installed latest PAID version of Kunena Blue Eagle forum template. It looks terrible and tacky. If you guys can't fix it I will consider looking for alternative forum templates.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Ozfooty.

More
1 year 1 month ago #8 by Ozfooty
Still waiting for help on this.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 2048M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : hot_cars | author: HotJoomlaTemplates.com | version: 1.6 | creationdate: November 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: 2018-12-11

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.13.1 | 2019-07-22 [ Mimas ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 5.1.1

More
1 year 1 month ago #9 by 810
fixed on the nightly build, please see you other post for more info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozfooty

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds