Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved All categories are not showing in the backend

More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by danielles
Yesterday I decided to add a couple of more categories to my forum. So I went into the administration area clicked on Kunena then Categories. It will only show 15 categories.

I changed it from 20 to all and nothing happens.

I went into PHPMyAdmin and all of my categories are there, they're just not showing up in the admin area.

I'm running J!3.9.1 with php7.2 & Kunena 5.1.8

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : wt_factory_free | author: WarpTheme.com | version: 1.0.8 | creationdate: June 2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.8 | creationdate: 2018-12-30

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.8 | 2018-12-30 [ Janus ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AltaUserPoints 1.1.12

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by niicetheme
Hi danielles,

In the list all categories view, click to the arrow up icon. You will see all your categories.

Attachment not found

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by danielles
As you can see from the screenshot, only a certain number of categories are showing. There's no Pagination to even show more categories.

If you want I can send you a screenshot of my database showing that I have way more categories than just 15.

You can also visit: www.piratesgoldentertainment.com/community/forum and see as well that there are more than just 15 categories. I've been using Kunena since 2010, so unless something has drastically changed I'm not sure what's going on here.

More
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #5 by danielles

rich wrote: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support-archiv...s-anymore-in-backend

Thank you for your help in getting this resolved. In a future version will this be fixed or was this done on purpose?

Thanks,
Danielle
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by danielles.

More
5 years 2 months ago #6 by rich
This error is already solved in the Nightly Build.
You've 3 possibilities.
Either you wait for the next update,
or you install the Kunena Nightly Build (you find this version at bottom in our download page).
But you can easy fix this issue itself.
Change in "/administrator/components/com_kunena/models/categories.php" in the line 533 the catid from 1 to 0

before

$catid = $this->getUserStateFromRequest($this->context . '.filter.catid', 'catid', 1, 'int');

afterwards

$catid = $this->getUserStateFromRequest($this->context . '.filter.catid', 'catid', 0, 'int');

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds